„We bring digital self-service to retail organizations to help people make confident buying decisions.”
We are a young and ambitious product team based in Berlin and Stuttgart and we are creating the automotive retail experience of the future. Our core product, the Digital Showroom Table, is a platform that is currently used by more than 520 Mercedes-Benz dealerships throughout China and by 8 international flagship stores of smart. Within a complex system consisting of customers, sales staff, software, hardware components, physical space and complicated products we have established an interactive, self-service solution that customers and sales people love equally. Our roadmap is filled with customer problems that are waiting to be tackled and solved. In addition, we are constantly optimizing our existing platform and applications. We are currently looking for a product owner to join our growing team to help us scale our product to even more brands and markets.
- We realize that everything we do ultimately has to be grounded in solving problems for real people
- We focus on impact and deliver results that bring us closer to realizing our ambitious vision and goals
- We love and embrace complexity and uncertainty and see these challenges as ways to learn, adapt and become more resilient
- We empower every team member to the fullest extent to create spaces for mastery and personal growth
- We inspire others with visible momentum and take personal responsibility for moving things forward
- We treat each other with respect and radical candor and know that we can always rely on each other
- We strive for greatness, representing our work with pride and take the time to celebrate our world-class achievements
- You understand our product strategy and roadmap and deliver software that reflects our values and unique way of achieving our objectives
- You collaborate with your team to create elegant solutions to complicated customer problems
- You manage the backlog and understand and prioritize work so your team is always working on the most impactful items
- You scope these items to their smallest coherent state to ship to customers as early as you can
- You constantly evaluate if the software solves the underlying customer problem and lives up to our high standards in delivering the best user experience
- You own and maintain software quality and take measures to improve our product development process to deliver world-class software in every release
- You motivate a group of committed and smart people to do the best work of their careers
- You have sufficient and relevant experience in creating and delivering software successfully in a Product Owner role
- You have a strong product design background, be able to think deeply about complex system design decisions and have an advanced understanding of how to create simple user interfaces
- You are a clear communicator in German and English and comfortable in making decisions without consensus while explaining the rationale behind them. You can help others make decisions by being persuasive and acknowledging differing viewpoints
- You have experience working with agile organization and communication tools
- You are entrepreneurial and don’t need a lot of direction. You are self driven and organised
- You have an understanding of the technical architecture of complex distributed systems and web applications
At NOLTE&LAUTH you work with over 175 employees in Berlin, Frankfurt am Main and Stuttgart. We create integrated solutions and captivating user experience for our customers such as Mercedes-Benz, smart, Postbank, Bosch and Zeiss. We are experts in business consulting, developing innovative customer service concepts and creating corresponding digital concepts for sales and marketing.
Our new office is situated directly in Berlin-Mitte with a perfect view of the Museum Island. Our 1700 m² offer plenty of space for inspiration, creativity and exchange in interdisciplinary teams either in our workspaces or our spacious lounges. For lunch or a relaxing coffee in between you can use our modern and top-equipped coffee and cooking areas.
Shape the future of retail with us! Philine Broddack is looking forward to your application. Please tell us who you are and what we should know about you, give us an idea about your salary expectation and let us know your earliest possible starting date.