As Senior UX Designer (m/f) you develop products, platforms and services for connected cars and the future of mobility. Together, we create excellent user experiences – and thus a measurable added value for our clients Mercedes-Benz and smart.
You are in charge of the overall user experience of a project. In return you will get the confidence and support to lead your team to best results.
Find out more about our projects:
- Technical responsibility for the UX quality of our solutions
- Complete UX range of services from research, ideation, implementation to data-driven optimization of products, services and platforms
- Convincing and inspiring our customers and stakeholders
- Giving support and direction to the project team
- Distinct empathy for user needs and problems
- Development of elegant solutions for any challenge
- Persistence and attention to detail
- Strong communication skills and the ability to inspire and engage others
- Mastery of all relevant tools, methods and result types
- Curiosity for complex topics and innovative technologies
- Proven experience in the field of UX and/or Interaction Design
- Experience in management of interdisciplinary teams
- Impressive track record in developing innovative products, services or platforms
- Experience in working for automotive clients, in the field of connected cars or mobility would be an advantage
One more thing
We are one team. This means: We expect your active participation in internal topics such as the continuous optimization of our UX work results and processes, the cooperation with other areas, or the professional exchange between our accounts.
In return you will profit by real teamwork, a trustful environment, many years of experience in projects, tools and methods, and get the opportunity to actively shape our company!
Philine Broddack is looking forward to your application. Please attach your portfolio and tell us your salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date.