As Senior Art Director Interactive (m/f) you are responsible for the Visual & Interaction Design. You create sophisticated digital projects from platforms to apps and software for pioneering companies.
- You are number one in the design of outstanding look and feels
- You combine oversight with hands on work within a talented team (from specification to quality assurance)
- You are appreciated as an inspiring source of ideas
- You are strongly involved in the idea and the further development of the concept
- You represent your solutions confidently and convincingly to clients and employees
- As a mentor you contribute to the professional development of your colleagues
- True to the motto “sharing is caring” you are happy to share your knowledge and contribute to the design culture through workshops or blog articles
- You support our HR team in recruiting and assessment
- Proven experience in the field of Visual & Interaction Design for applications, products and platforms
- Your portfolio is impressive and has a clear focus on Interaction Design
- You are a creative by heart and a communicative teamplayer
- You have a user-centered strategic way of thinking and are able to work in a structured and transparent manner
- You have experience in responsive web design and dealing with style guides
- You have a good sense for upcoming digital trends
- You have the ability to inspire and engage those around you
- You are familiar with the most popular design software (such as Creative Suite, Sketch) and prototyping tools (Principle, Flinto)
- Skills like 3D design, icon design or front-end development skills are a plus
At NOLTE&LAUTH you work with over 175 employees in Berlin, Frankfurt am Main and Stuttgart. We create integrated solutions and captivating user experience for our customers such as Mercedes-Benz, smart, Postbank, Bosch and Zeiss. We are experts in business consulting, developing innovative customer service concepts and creating corresponding digital concepts for sales and marketing.
In our Digital Experience team, UX Designers and Visual & Interaction Designers develop digital ecosystems, services and products. Our product-oriented and customer-centered approach is the basis for sustainable solutions at all stages of our design and development process.
Our new office is situated directly in Berlin-Mitte with a perfect view of the Museum Island. Our 1700 m² offer plenty of space for inspiration, creativity and exchange in interdisciplinary teams either in our workspaces or our spacious lounges. For lunch or a relaxing coffee in between you can use our modern and top-equipped coffee and cooking areas.
Philine Broddack is looking forward to your application. Please attach your portfolio and tell us your salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date.